- Type: Tail Light
- Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Type: LED
- Certification: CE
- Car Make: auto
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KS
- Model Number: KS-TL-122-48R18W
- COLOR: RED AND WHITE
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||white packaging|
NEW 12V LED tailgate light with 48pcs Red &18pcs white LED
1. DC12V operate ,Flexiable PVC strip
2. 122cm size with black casing.
3. 4pin plug with 100cm 4 color wires
4. totally 48pcs Red LEDs & 18pcs white LED, with running, reverse, left turn & right turn, brake fuction
Led tailgate light with turn and scan and brake funtion
2 - Running Lamp
Best good quality
LED Tailgate Light Bar
Warning: The installation of this kit is recommended to be installed by a licensed professional. The improper installation of this kit will void all warranties.
Please read the following instructions thoroughly before installing this kit.
1. First using a tape measure, measure the lip under your trucks tailgate to ensure there is enough clearance to mount your tailgate light bar.
2. Following your trucks owner’s manual, carefully remove the tailgate from your truck.
3. Use the included 3M tape to temporarily mount the LED light bar to your trucks tailgate.
4. Using a 1/8th drill bit, pre drill the four mounting holes into your trucks tailgate, this will make the following step much easier.
5. Securely mount the tailgate light bar to your truck using a drill and the provided screws.
6. Run the power wire with flat 4 pin connector behind your bumper and to your trucks flat 4 pin connection. You may need to secure the slack in the wire so that it does not hang below the bumper.
If you purchased the LED Tailgate Light Bar with Reverse Light Option proceed with your installation using the following steps:
1. Carefully remove one of your tail light assemblies.
2. Power your truck on and put it into reverse, so that your factory reverse lights are illuminated. It is imperative that you set the parking brake.
3. Return to the rear of your truck and remove the bulb from your reverse light.
4. Using a volt meter, find the positive 12 volt wire that powers your reverse light.
5. Once you have found your factory reverse light wire, use a wire stripper to cut and strip the wire.
6. Run the light bar’s white reverse wire to your factory reverse wire.
7. Use a butt connector to connect the tailgate bar’s white reverse wire to the trucks factory reverse wire. You can also solder or use a 3M™ Scotchlok™ type connector to secure this connection.
8. Now you can re-install your tail light assembly and tailgate, and test your tailgate light bar for full functionality.
Flat 4 Pin Connector Diagram:
1 - Ground
2 - Running Lamp (All Red LED 50% lighting up )
3 - Left Turn Signal (Amber LED Scanning from middle to left) & Brake Light ( All Red LED 100% lighting up )
4 - Right Turn Signal (Amber LED Scanning from middle to right) & Brake Light ( All Red LED 100% lighting up )
For more know this new item ,please kindly visiting below video :