- Type: Tail Light
- Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Type: LED
- Certification: CE
- Car Make: auto
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KS
- Model Number: KS-TL-152-60R
- Warranty: 1 Years
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||white packaging|
Universal 60" Red/White Running/Reverse/Signal Truck/Van Tailgate LED Light Bar
•Can completely compatible with most Cars ,Trucks, SUV, RV, VAN, Trailers.
•Flexible and easy to installation even can mounted to the rear window,party household decoration and so on ,as long as the length is suitable for you.
•Images only for reference,please measuring your truck's rear tailgate plate length before buying
•Don't bend or fold, otherwise will damage the metal sheet and lead to LED not light up
•If the vehicle's without 4 pin plug,you can try cut it and connect the cable directly
•Read the installation manual carefully before install this kit.e
•Measure the screws diameter when you drilling Pleas
•find your original bulbs positive using 12 DC battery first
•Conditions:100% brand new
•Length:152CM (about 60 inches)
•LED Type:3528 LED
•LED quantities:60 pcs Red SMD+30pcs White SMD
•Tail lights :all red LEDs light up
•Rear left turn signal : left LEDs light up
•Rear right turn signal:right LEDs light up
•Brake and reverse :all Red LEDs light up
•1 X 152CM Red light tailgate bar
•2 X Silicone fixed buttons
•4 X Screws
•1X installation manual
LED Tailgate Light Bar
Warning: The installation of this kit is recommended to be installed by a licensed professional. The improper installation of this kit will void all warranties.
Please read the following instructions thoroughly before installing this kit.
1. First using a tape measure, measure the lip under your trucks tailgate to ensure there is enough clearance to mount your tailgate light bar.
2. Following your trucks owner’s manual, carefully remove the tailgate from your truck.
3. Use the included 3M tape to temporarily mount the LED light bar to your trucks tailgate.
4. Using a 1/8th drill bit, pre drill the four mounting holes into your trucks tailgate, this will make the following step much easier.
5. Securely mount the tailgate light bar to your truck using a drill and the provided screws.
6. Run the power wire with flat 4 pin connector behind your bumper and to your trucks flat 4 pin connection. You may need to secure the slack in the wire so that it does not hang below the bumper.
If you purchased the LED Tailgate Light Bar with Reverse Light Option proceed with your installation using the following steps:
1. Carefully remove one of your tail light assemblies.
2. Power your truck on and put it into reverse, so that your factory reverse lights are illuminated. It is imperative that you set the parking brake.
3. Return to the rear of your truck and remove the bulb from your reverse light.
4. Using a volt meter, find the positive 12 volt wire that powers your reverse light.
5. Once you have found your factory reverse light wire, use a wire stripper to cut and strip the wire.
6. Run the light bar’s white reverse wire to your factory reverse wire.
7. Use a butt connector to connect the tailgate bar’s white reverse wire to the trucks factory reverse wire. You can also solder or use a 3M™ Scotchlok™ type connector to secure this connection.
8. Now you can re-install your tail light assembly and tailgate, and test your tailgate light bar for full functionality.
Flat 4 Pin Connector Diagram:
1 - Ground
2 - Running Lamp (All Red LED 50% lighting up )
3 - Left Turn Signal (Amber LED Scanning from middle to left) & Brake Light ( All Red LED 100% lighting up )
4 - Right Turn Signal (Amber LED Scanning from middle to right) & Brake Light ( All Red LED 100% lighting up )